- Educational Support: GenerationNext! currently supports the Vuleka School by providing funds for general education programmes, art and theatre programmes, and targeted programmes such as bursaries for students orphaned by AIDS, and by involving London students in collection drives to provide clothes and school supplies to the students of Vuleka.
- Support High-Risk Communities: As part of its global expansion, GenerationNext! seeks to identify and support additional organisations around the world which provide an array of services to high-risk communities, including free medical services and mentorship programmes in schools and foster homes for AIDS orphans.
- Advocacy: In furtherance of GenerationNext!'s mission, McAllister Olivarius and AO Advocates, law firms headed by our Trustees, provide legal advice, representation and support to vulnerable individuals around the world. You may visit their websites for more information, including their contact details and recent cases, should you wish to consult with them.
- Art Exchange: Each year, GenerationNext! has sold cards featuring the art of the students of Vuleka School, which the impoverished students created to help their school raise funds. Inspired by the success of this exchange, which brought funds to Vuleka School and awareness to London students, GenerationNext! is seeking to expand this exchange to include art in other media to further raise awareness and promote cultural understanding.
- Student Exchanges: In the past, GenerationNext! hosted a Christmas party for 40 orphaned and vulnerable students of Vuleka School. Students, teachers and school administrators received rucksacks, food and clothes. Students from London were on hand to organise and run the party, and to meet with the students. In subsequent years, GenerationNext! has raised funds and sent them to Vuleka School.
- Internships: GenerationNext! offers internships to university students to work in its London office to learn about and support the charity’s activities.